Profile


Wong Xiu En
16
WGS
Love to listen sad song

DarLinks


^^
HuaiQing
Melody
Michelline♥
RuPin
Sebastian
Sheryl
SiYuan
XiangMin
YongLin

PlayBack


• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• April 2010
• June 2010

Shout Out

Credits


DESIGNER: SIPEI
Picture: x
Host: x x

Music




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, September 24, 2009


Without you de 14days...
I realised i couldn't cry even though my heart is bleeding profusely
I wonder why i couldn't cry?isit because i become stronger?
or isit i become no feel to anything?
back to last time character?i don't wish
i might do silly things if i were back to last time character
I still
Secretly looking you when i saw you
you seem look happy
but i sense that you are pretending happy
is such a torture
If you happy jiu laugh,
Sad jiu cry
will you wait for me...
520

writtern @12:36 AM