Profile


Wong Xiu En
16
WGS
Love to listen sad song

DarLinks


^^
HuaiQing
Melody
Michelline♥
RuPin
Sebastian
Sheryl
SiYuan
XiangMin
YongLin

PlayBack


• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• April 2010
• June 2010

Shout Out

Credits


DESIGNER: SIPEI
Picture: x
Host: x x

Music




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, February 8, 2009



~My sick day~
I had been sleeping a lot for today
anyway i not pig HOR!
i just feel too sick
missing him even i sick
care about him
but he now dulan le
Haix...
he sick le jiu dao me sick
hahaz
probably he pass to me de?
reminiscing of him

I WANT TO HUG HIM...

I WANT TO TAKE CARE OF HIM...

I WILL WAIT FOR HIM DE...

we had met each other during tuesday
and he give me a hug tight tat day
but i just dunoe why u hug me so tightly?
miss me mah?
maybe YES

i dunoe my instuition can still trust
i hoping by the time of valentine day or white valentine day
he would ask for patch again..
LET HOPE SO BAH^^

writtern @12:03 PM