Profile


Wong Xiu En
16
WGS
Love to listen sad song

DarLinks


^^
HuaiQing
Melody
Michelline♥
RuPin
Sebastian
Sheryl
SiYuan
XiangMin
YongLin

PlayBack


• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• April 2010
• June 2010

Shout Out

Credits


DESIGNER: SIPEI
Picture: x
Host: x x

Music




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, January 8, 2009


Today i feel that i was so frustrated.

FIRST thing,my bill came.
Guess what,my bill is such a huge amount of sum!
I really scared that my mum and dad will scold me or beat me.
But i was mentally prepared all the consequences as i willing to wei le him to sacrifice anything.
However,do he know what my problem is?
I feel unsecured as it is always me the one who call him n care him so much just that i did not express to him.

SECOND thing,who can i believe?Probably only Yun Ya
Yun Ya is the one i feel that she really want to make true friends with me.

THIRD THING,I think Mic are blaming me for lending calculator that she not familarise with it.
So she did not do well in her math exam as answer was all weird.
I guilty about it as i should have borrow from my friends to lend her but i didn't.



@ I NOW ALONE FACING SO MANY PROBLEM! @
@ ALONE IS SO SCARY TO ME NOW! @
@ I HATE IT! @

writtern @11:14 PM