Profile


Wong Xiu En
16
WGS
Love to listen sad song

DarLinks


^^
HuaiQing
Melody
Michelline♥
RuPin
Sebastian
Sheryl
SiYuan
XiangMin
YongLin

PlayBack


• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• April 2010
• June 2010

Shout Out

Credits


DESIGNER: SIPEI
Picture: x
Host: x x

Music




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, January 24, 2009


Paiseh,long time nvr post
I was damn busy accompany people to shop
So Busy sia
Yesterday i accompany michelline and my sister shopping
GUESS how long i spent with them?
8 HOURS!
SIAO MAN!
i never shop so long in my entire life
I want to buy like school girl look set
but my sister said the checker skirt not nice
DAMN LOR!
buy for me will die meh,just only skirt nia
Later i still need to go shopping
Now trying to get more people to go together shop
I wanted to look for Nya Nya,Yun Ya accompany me shopping
but she haven't call me yet
HAIX!
i will be going to bugis and orchard
So OSAMA,if you see my post
Go to either bugis or orchard and look for me
I WANT SEE YOU
now go makan
Later if i have time,i will post again
~ByEEs~

writtern @10:55 AM