Profile


Wong Xiu En
16
WGS
Love to listen sad song

DarLinks


^^
HuaiQing
Melody
Michelline♥
RuPin
Sebastian
Sheryl
SiYuan
XiangMin
YongLin

PlayBack


• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• April 2010
• June 2010

Shout Out

Credits


DESIGNER: SIPEI
Picture: x
Host: x x

Music




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, January 10, 2009


I am used to be lonely in the past times.

But now not used,is AFRAID.

I feel that whenever i with him,i feel very happy and free of stress.

I thought it would be easy to went back my past times.

But i REALISE i couldn't!

I miss the time with my BaoBao.




JUST WANNA TELL YOU I LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENED!

YOU CAN DON'T BELIEVE,

BUT I SAY IT FROM MY HEART!

HOPE WE CAN PATCH BACK.



writtern @10:20 PM